Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The week of fun blogs!

In the spirit of blogs, I wanted to share a few fun blogs that I have been enjoying this week:

Kressley is one of my sister's friends who recently started an adorable, crafty blog.  She creates amazing treats and handmade gifts that my sister always shares pictures and stories of with me, so you can imagine how excited I was to wake up one morning and find this blog post from her in my inbox as an ode to my love of (American) English muffins!  Yum!

My sister's wedding was featured on a wedding blog this week.  I thought the photos were gorgeous when I first saw them on the photographer's website; but, seeing them on this cute blog with the story of their wedding just makes them even more beautiful!

This past weekend I met a new American friend, Ashley, through a friend of one of my good friends, Lauryn.  Ashley recently moved to Geneva and has a great blog chronicling her life experiences.

Happy blog reading!


2 comments: