Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Busy busy bees!

Over the past few weeks we have been busy bees getting ready for the move by seeing all of our family and friends and visting all of our favorite spots. Rather than describe it all to you in words, I figured I would show you in pictures :)

I went up to our camp with my family in WAY northern NH. I hadn't been here for years and it was nice to spend time with my brother who had just gotten back from a summer in Nepal.


Then my little sis got married! It was a great weekend for all and we had so much fun. It was also really nice to see a lot of our extended family. Didn't she look gorgeous??



We enjoyed our last few days of being Bostonians before moving out on August 31st (more to come on the moving process in a later post)


We enjoyed a relaxing labor day weekend with friends and family (and lots of lobster!)

And of course in between all of this we spent a lot of time snuggling with the "Chunk", aka Pumpkin. For those of you that don't know Pumpkin, he is our 12 year old cat that is soon to become a Swiss kitty :)


No comments:

Post a Comment