Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The to-do list of a recently arrived expat couple

Ryan and I are lucky that we have been able to alternate in taking time off both before and after moving in 2 week intervals so that we could both help manage the extensive to-do lists pre-departure and upon arrival. I have the next two weeks off before starting work so I'm in charge of tackling the arrival to-do list. So far its all progressing really well -- which ironically now that I look at this list, the lack of things crossed off makes it look like I've been slacking! But I promise almost all of these items have at least been partially moving :) Thought you all might get a kick out of taking a gander at the things on the list to give you an idea of what we will be doing to settle in over the next few weeks. I'm sure many of my future posts will cover how we navigated some of these items (getting the famed 'Swiss bank account', buying a car, renting an apartment, etc.)


1 comment:

  1. I see 'London Trip!' on the list - that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm so excited for all of your upcoming adventures!

    ReplyDelete