Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The concrete jungle... already?

I was in NYC this week for work, I definitely didn’t expect to be headed back to the US so soon! Don’t get me wrong, the fact that I got to spend the weekend prior with my sister at her house and see my girlfriends in NYC for dinner and shop for clothes and Thanksgiving supplies at amazingly cheap American prices is a fantastic perk, so I’m not complaining, but I do feel like I just left the US. Time certainly does fly, I can’t believe we have already been gone for 2 months, it feels literally like it has only been a week. The nice part is that Switzerland already feels like our new home, which I didn’t expect to happen so soon. The fact that we have quickly settled down in our apartment and jobs, explored, made friends, and made a life for ourselves in Geneva makes me happily surprised. I was thinking that it would take a good 6 months to even start to feel like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment