Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Andrew is graduated!

I'm a few months late, but I wanted to share some photos from my not-so-little-anymore brother's graduation in June.  All 5 of my family members flew in for his graduation. We spent some QT together, attended his graduation ceremony, and met some of his close friends from college.  Our family is so proud of Andrew and the wonderful person that he has become.  I like to brag about him and tell my friends that he is basically saving the world now that he is graduated from college - he works for a non-profit that delivers targeted medical supplies and equipment to communities in need (and he speaks 3 languages)!

At the graduation ceremony
Exchanging silly faces via cell phone from the graduation floor
The other side of the silly faces transmission
The handsome graduate and our lovely parents
All 5 of us in a photo - I can't remember the last time this happened! 
Siblings (note my beautiful preggo sis (with my soon to arrive nephew or niece)! 
What handsome guy
On Sunday, the rest of my family flew out in the morning but my flight wasn't until later in the evening, so Andrew and I took a few mini adventures in the Denver area. This was my first time to Denver and I really loved it - it is full of active people, good food, and beautiful scenery - in other words, right up my alley!
Checking out red rocks amphitheater - a gorgeous concert arena overlooking the city that is built into the natural "flat iron" rock formations


Hanging with some elk friends in the town of Evergreen





No comments:

Post a Comment