Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sweet, sweet vacation!

Today marks the first day of my week and a half long summer vacation!  I decided to take a vacation with my hard earned hours AND one of my best friends from college, Sarah, is currently en route from the US to join me for my vacation for the week AND the weather forecast is in the upper 80's all week!  Could it get any better?  I think not! Well, maybe if Ryan could join as well it would be better :(

Our plans are to venture around Switzerland for the week - generally the plan is to head east, stopping perhaps in Zermatt for a day/night, going to Interlaken to go up the Jungfrau and hike with glaciers, and taking the Glacier Express train, a word famous train known for its gorgeous views on the 7 hour ride across the mountains.  I can't wait to explore this beautiful country this week! I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment