Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"I love that dirty water.... Boston you're my home"

Last Sunday I flew back to the US to kick off a fabulous 2.5 week trip home in the US. My company pays the flights for Ryan and I to come back home once a year so we decided to plan our trip home in October so that we could attend the weddings of 3 sets of friends (that just so happened to be getting married 3 weekends in a row!).

Although I have come back to the US quite a few times since we moved abroad for work trips and long weekends, I surprisingly haven't stayed in the US for more than a week since we moved. I love Switzerland, but boy this past week has made me realize just how much there is nothing quite like "home".  So far this trip has been a perfect mix of fun times with our amazing friends and family, beautiful weddings, spectacular New England foliage and fall weather, several CLUTCH Red Sox and Pats wins to celebrate, and happy times catching up with Boston coworkers.

I'll eventually get around to posting some actual photos from the trip home; but, in the meantime, check out my Instagram feed to the right of my blog website to get a sneak peak at our adventures over the past week -- hmm, I just busted a rhyme ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment