Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Our wedding!

Where to even start with this blog post? I sat here with a blank page for quite a while because I simply can't find a way to capture in one blog post all of the craziness, fun, happiness, and love that defined our wedding week.

So, since the majority of the audience of this blog attended the wedding, I won't occupy this post with providing a recap of events.  Instead, I just want to say thank you.  Thank you for coming all the way to Islamorada and celebrating with us, thank you for making the week so special, and thank you for your support in Ryan and me and our relationship. I couldn't have imagined celebrating our wedding any other way!

Most of all, thank you to my HUSBAND, for being you - my one true love and for joining me on this adventure of life. I love you to the moon and back and words just simply don't do justice for how happy I am to be your wife!!

Below are some of my favorite photos from the week. My request to you - if you have photos or videos from the weekend that you haven't already shared with us, could you pretty please pass them along so that I can save them?















No comments:

Post a Comment