Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring skiing in Chamonix

A few months ago Ryan booked a spring ski weekend in Chamonix with some friends from work and their significant others. Although it snowed in Chamonix last weekend, the weather had been really warm the past few weeks in the area, so we went into the weekend with low expectations, thinking that there would be little to no snow left on the slopes.  Turns out we were completely (and happily) wrong and the day actually turned out to be one of my favorite ski days of the season. The slopes were great, there were no crowds, and the weather was fantastic (cool enough to keep the snow from completely melting, but warm enough to sit outside on a terrace for lunch)... and who couldn't be happy when you have amazing views of the Chamonix valley. I know I've said it before; but, I'll continue to say it again and again.... I will never get tired of these views....




Ryan and his coworkers 




2 comments:

  1. And I will never get tired of seeing these views on your blog - what fun! I'm so thankful to be able to keep up with your many adventures!

    ReplyDelete